Nieuw strobist setje

Sinds kort heb ik een nieuw strobist setje, bestaande uit een draadloze zender, 2 ontvangers, 2 statieven, 1 softbox paraplu, 1 zilveren paraplu en 2 flitsers :) Ik heb nog niet echt de tijd gehad om er een uitgebreide shoot mee te doen, maar dat zal vast snel gebeuren. Als er nog vrijwilligers zijn die model willen staan hoor ik het graag :)

dsc_7700-pub
Statief met SB-600 op ontvanger en zilveren paraplu.

dsc_7702-pub
Statief met SB-600 op ontvanger en softbox paraplu.

En de eerste twee foto’s:

dsc_7705-pub
Een stukje steen met softbox links.

dsc_7708-pub
Gitaar op de bank met de softbox paraplu links naast de camera.

Het voordeel van deze set is dat alles in één tas past, dus ik kan op zowat iedere locatie een goede belichting creeëren.

6 Responses to “Nieuw strobist setje”

1. EoLise
    December 4th, 2015 13:26

i’ve been a strobist for about half a year, and i still love telnilg other photographers about this house built by david . others have blogged about it, but nobody makes it as non-threatening. thank you for making off camera lighting such an approachable, fun subject!

2. http://www.mizopcusa.org/
    June 3rd, 2016 10:11

Fantastic site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

3. car insurance
    June 4th, 2016 15:31

Ok hurricane im a baseball player and in the show is like the real life u need to be patient at the dish dont focus on fastball take 1 or 2 pitches learn how to swing to change up and the slider forgot the cutter is like a fastball too when u be able to timing those pitches u gotta be succesfull play a couple of games without guessing pitches focus on change up sinkers curve ball and so important focus on location dont swong to pitches out of the plate cause the? CPU recognize ur not patient.

4. car insurance quotes
    June 4th, 2016 20:00

Your weekend recaps always have the best food pictures! Drooling! haha Glad you had a nice weekend! It was COLD here…but I finally watched The Dark Knight Rises haha (Been meaning to do that ever since it came out what, two months ago?) AND bought an entire week’s worth of workout gear since I already used everything I had just last week! Glad you had a good weekend

5. http://onlinequotes.myfreeip.me/child_insurance_florida.xml
    July 20th, 2016 14:14

Scamp, this is brilliant. I genuinely didn’t know where we were going, and was starting to dislike the whole thing when the pay-off with the comments came up. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Fantastic. Well done to all involved. And I couldn’t agree more with the sentiment.

6. iii.com
    October 7th, 2016 16:12

I have been filled with joyful tears this past weekend but as you know today I stood proud and strong with Barack when he was sworn into office. I felt and believe that he not only took the oath but I as well. I also felt it is my responsibility to continue to enjoy life to the best of my ability. I shouted, danced and laugh today. Joy. Pure Joy.